Both plans have been very successful for many, many people. The difference is between what YOUR needs are.
The Custom Diet Plan may be a better fit for you if any one or more of the following are true:
- If you want the support of working directly with an expert clinician.
- If you travel extensively.
- If you don't eat mostly home-cooked food.
- If you have health conditions that are connected with weight-loss and nutrition - and therefore require us to interface directly with your physician.
- If you need weight-loss in a unique situation (such as preparing for a film-shoot or athletic event).
- Or if you simply want to be able to choose your own foods for every meal.
Then the Custom Diet Plan may be a better fit for you.
Again, every "body" is different. And there is no way to scientifically tell exactly how your body will respond. And because we are a science-based practice, we do not "guess". If science has not proven the answer - then we don't know. If we don't know, we have the integrity to tell you that we don't know.