12-Week Diet Program
Are you ready for a simple, scientific, and satisfying diet?
Then try our Exclusive 12-Week Online Diet Plan
What you get
1. A fresh, new diet every two weeks to ensure you stay satisfied, with both veg and non-veg options.
2. Personalization of the diet based on your individual weight status and calorie requirements
3. Access to “member’s only” content, featuring exclusive videos, articles, recipes, and other tools designed to help you with weight management.
All this content is $49 for 12 weeks.
What comes with the diet?
What good is a diet without the support and instructions needed to follow?
- How to prepare yourself for the diet
- How to communicating with your doctor about the diet
- How to follow the diet, track your progress, and exactly what kind of exercise you would need to do.
- How weight loss should be progressing and myths about weight-loss
- How can you incorporate alcohol or cheat-days
- What to do when weight loss slows down
- What to do if you over-eat
- How do you maintain the weight that has been lost
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you guarantee weight loss?
We cannot and do not guarantee you will lose a specific amount of weight, as there is no scientific way of accurately predicting how much weight someone will lose. Weight loss is a complex physiological process. How each body responds to a diet varies.
Do I need to buy supplements, products or medicines from you?
We will mention some things that will make the diet easier, such as a kitchen scale, body fat scale, measuring tape, etc., but you do not buy anything from us.
Can I use this diet to gain weight?
This is a weight-loss diet, and as such, not suitable for weight gain.
Will this help me get a flat stomach, six pack, or reduce fat in a specific body part?
For most people, getting a six pack requires a highly calibrated diet as well as working with a physician trainer. Furthermore, there is no scientific method to determine where fat will reduce (from which part of the body it will recede). The 12-week Online Program is a basic diet for fat loss. If you have a very specific goal for body fat percentage, consider our Nutritional Counseling Program
Can I follow this if diet I am veg or non-veg?
Yes! We have both pure-veg and non-veg options for each meal.
Can I follow this diet if I am lactose (milk) intolerant?
Yes, we have alternatives to lactose-containing products.
What if my BMI (body mass index) is under 18.5?
If your BMI is below 18.5, your weight status would be “underweight.” This means that weight loss would not be indicated, and we would not be able to provide a diet.
How often do I get a new diet?
Every two weeks.